September 8, 2021 Meeting Minutes
President: Will Presley call meeting to order at 7:00pm.
Members Present: Al Evans, Bob Pharris, Bob Schinker, Chris Fisher, Chuck Castle, Dale Mattox, James Maynard, Karl Guegold, Rob Doughty, Rich Carter, Scott Gordon, Ted Nixon, Tim Ward, Will Presley
New Guest: None
Prospective New Members: None
Treasure’s Report: $2,603.02
Tournament Directors Report: Rich Carter is leading the points standing with one tournament left.
Fishing Report: Brian Vogelsang, Colten Didion, Rich Carter and Rod Russell, fished the OBN State Team and Brian Vogelsang is moving on to the championship as co-angler.
Old Business: TBF wild card tournament scheduled for October 16th, at Alum Creek. Entry forms to be turned in by October 9th. This is an opportunity to qualify for the Championship next year. Entry fee $85.00
- The club will host another gun raffle this year and possibly a football pool, as fund raiser.
- The club will host another bait making event for the youth again this year.
- The club will also host a baiting making event, which will allow members to make some of their favorite baits. We will also help Will make baits, to show our appreciation for all that he does to support the club. Let Will know if there’s a special bait or jig head you would like to make, as there’s a significant savings if materials are purchased in bulk.
- Club banquet to be scheduled in February 2022
- The club will be looking at a conservation project for the year. Let Will know if you have any ideals.
50/50 Drawing Winner: Bob Schinker $30.00
Upcoming Tournament: Deer Creek Lake, Sunday, September 19th, Main Marina Ramp, 21001 Deercreek Rd, New Holland, Ohio 43145
All boats need to be on the water by 7:15am, launch: 7:30am, check-in: 3:30pm
Bob Pharris – Mike Ross
Terry Hall – Andy Strickland
Brian Vogelsang – Will Forister
Scott Gordon – Kajuan Little
Rich Carter – James Maynard
Joe Farkas – Joe Wilcox
Chris Fisher – Dale Mattox
Chuck Castle – Tim Ward
Bob Schinker – Will Presley
Meeting Adjourned: 7:37pm