September 21, 2022 Meeting Minutes
President Will Presley called meeting to order at 7:05 pm
Members Present: Bob Pharris, Bob Schinker, Chris Fisher, James Maynard, Joe Stark, Joe Wilcox, Mark Kibble, Scott Gordon, Terry Hall, & Will Presley
Prospective New Members: Rennie Holland and Andy Hill
Treasures Report: $6, 587.07
- Lake cleanup has been postponed until next year
- Lake selection for the 2023 season at the October meeting
- Club Dues for the 2023 season will be due at the November 9th meeting. Club Dues $110.00, Club and Bass Nation $165.00, Club and Bass Federation $190.00, Club, Bass Nation and Bass Federation $245.00
- The Bass Federation 2023 Region 1 will be held at Buckeye Lake on May 20th and 21st
- The Ohio Bass Nation will have 3 qualifier events for the 2023 State Team. The lakes will be Rocky Fork, Indian Lake, and Lake Erie. The State Team qualifiers will be based off point for the 3 events and there will be NO win and you are in this year.
- Ohio Bass Nation 2023 Club Team Championship will be at Alum Creek.
- Ohio Bass Nation 2023 Team Trail lake selection for the 4 events will be Rocky Fork, Indian Lake, Lake Erie and Mosquito Lake. The top team from the trail will earn a spot to the Bassmaster Team Championship, dates yet to be finalized for all events.
- Ohio Bass Nation College, High School, and Youth Event will be held at Delaware Lake.
Detroit River Pairings and Boat No.
- Ray Lowe
- Greg Surratt/Michael McClellan
- Matt Bertram/Dave Sprow
- Rich Carter
- Terry Hall
- Will Presley/Rob Doughty
- Bob Schinker/Joe Stark
- Al Evans/Ted Nixon
- Scott Gordon
- James Maynard
- Chris Fisher
- Tim Ward
- Joe Wilcox
50/50 Winner: Will Presley $35.00
Meeting Adjourned: 7:53 PM