Ohio Bass Nation 2022 Proposed Schedule
State Team Events (3)
- May 14th, East Fork Lake, Tate Ramp (safe light 6:25 am)
- July 23rd, Lake Erie, Portage River (safe light 6:18 am)
- August 6th and 7th, Mosquito Lake, Club Championship – State Ramp (safe light 6:23 am)
State team position awarded as such.
- Winners at East Fork and Lake Erie qualify for the state team, but you must fish both events to be eligible for the state team. That’s (4) spots total. You can buy your way in for one event with TD discretion.
- The top two teams from the Club Championship qualify for the state team. Angler/Co-Anger must be designated prior to the start of the event. That’s (4) spots total.
- Angler of the year points is awarded on a 200 point system for east Fork and Lake Erie. Top (6) Anglers and Co-Angler make the state team. That’s (12) spots total.
- All tiebreakers that are not broken by the rules of the event along with double/triple qualifiers are determined by angler of the year points.
- Alternates for the State Team will be based on the angler of the year points.
Team Trail Schedule
- April 23rd, Indian Lake, Lakeview Ramp (safe light 6:46 am)
- May 15th, East Fork, Tate’s Ramp (safe light 6:25 am)
- July 24th, Lake Erie, Portage River (safe light 6:18 am )
- September 3rd, Lake Erie, Toledo (safe light 7:02 am)
Top team from Trail will advance to the Bassmaster Team Championship
Youth, High school & College Event
- April 30th & May 1st, Rocky Fork Lake (College May 1st only)
________________________________________________________B.A.S.S. Events Northern Regional
- June 29th – July 1st, Upper Mississippi River, Clinton, Iowa
Bassmaster Northern Opens Division
- April 14th – 16th, James River, Richmond, VA
- July 7th – 9th, Oneida Lake, Syracuse, NY
- September 8th – 10th, Upper Chesapeake, Northeast, MD
College Series regular season schedule 2022
- January 21st & 22nd, Harris Chain of Lakes, Leesburg, Fla.
- March 25th – 26th, Lake Norman, Comelius, N.C.