President: Will Presley called meeting to order at 7:20pm
Member Present: (18) Al Evans, Bob Pharris, Bob Schinker, Brandon Hobbs, Chris Fisher, Dale Mattox, James Maynard, Joe Frakas, Joe Wilcox, Karl Guegold, Matt Bertram, Mark Kibble, Rod Russell, Rich Carter, Scott Gordon, Ted Nixon, Terry Hall, and Will Presley
Treasures Report: $3,458.55
All club permits has been canceled up to May 15th. The club will be looking to re-scheduling tournaments we have missed.
Ohio Bass Nation:
- The two State Qualifiers have been canceled. They are looking at having one, two day tournament at Alum Creek, on June 13th and 14th.
- The Club Team Tournament at the Detroit River, is scheduled for July 25th and 26th.
- The Team Trail will try to host 3 events, but can only do 1 event if needed.
- No update on college tournament.
The Ohio Bass Federation:
- All regional tournaments have been canceled.
- All member will be invited to fish the Championship at Mosquito Lake, on July 18th and 19th.
- There’s still time left to join the TBF. You can join up to two weeks prior to the first tournament. If interested, please contact Matt to pay your dues.
Conservation Grant: No new information on grant at this time.
Fishing Report: Scott and Brandon have been catching largemouth and smallmouth at Alum, Karl caught a nice largemouth at a pond, and Joe Frakas caught some nice Walleye at Lake Eric.
Meeting Adjourned: 8:03pm